If you require support for promotion, we have important tools at your disposal:
The Foreign Investment Promotion Group was created by Resolution No.32 of 2014 of the Chamber of Commerce, attributed by Decree 325 “Regulations of the Foreign Investment Law”.
1. To promote foreign investment in Cuba as a source of economic development, through the implementation of projects in sectors or activities of interest to the country.
2. To provide advice and information to investors on regulations, business environment, projects or other aspects that facilitate their assessment for establishment in the country.
3. To create a bridge of communication with entrepreneurial business management groups and senior management organizations making processes viable and organizing meetings.
International Relations Division
– Establishes institutional links with Chambers of Commerce and other institutions promoting trade and foreign investment.
– Organizes trade missions of Cuban companies abroad.
– Organizes business forums for trade missions from abroad and prepares work programs for individual entrepreneurs.
– Creates Business Committees with other countries and follows up on their work.
– Advises foreign entrepreneurs on their insertion into the Cuban market, as well as Cuban companies in their internationalization process.
– Promotes the Portfolio of Opportunities with foreign investment projects, as well as the Cuban Export Portfolio.
– Organizes seminars and workshops for Cuban companies with sponsorship from international cooperation programs.
Fairs and Exhibitions Division
Organize and advise the Cuban companies’ attendance to the fairs and exhibitions in Cuba and abroad.
– Provides technical services (design of stands, mounting and graphics).
– Rental of tents and furniture for fairs and other events.
Information and Publications Division
It publishes the bilingual quarterly magazine Cuba Foreign Trade, with national and international circulation, where the enterprises can place ads and publish reports on the products and services they offer. The digital version is publishes in the Chamber’s website.