Commercial information plays an essential role in the modern world and is indispensable for making good decisions; therefore, our department identifies it at the request of our associates to:
– evaluate the international economic environment
– find markets for your exports
– find import supply sources
– identify suitable partners
– identify best practices with the aim of raising business competitiveness.
Commercial information on foreign markets:
– Country profiles, trade regime and legislation
– Tariff and non-tariff regulations by product/market
– Standards and technical requirements for imports
– Current trade agreements
– Listings of producers, importers and exporters
– Import – export statistics by product / market of interest.
– Fairs and exhibitions abroad (search by country, city, sector, date and statistics of previous editions)
– Market studies available in full text on the Internet
– Contact details of international trade promotion bodies (chambers of commerce, trade points, trade and investment promotion associations, etc.)
Information on trade and foreign investment in the Cuban market:
– Information on associated companies, Cuban producers, exporters and importers.
– Information on how to do business with Cuba
– Schedule of fairs, exhibitions and events in Cuba
– General information on foreign investment in Cuba, legislation and Investment
– Portfolio of Opportunities