It is responsible for editing the magazine Cuba Foreign Trade, of the Memoirs of the institution and other publications related to the activity of foreign trade.
• Foreign Trade Cuba Magazine, quarterly bilingual edition in print and digital version.
• Electronic bulletin on new acquisitions of the Documentation Center
Cuban Foreign Trade Magazine
The Cuban Foreign Trade Magazine is the official publication of the Chamber of Commerce. It was created in 1964 with the aim of disseminating and promoting the interests of Cuban enterprises associated with the Chamber for the benefit of the national economy.
- Promotion of products and services for export.
- Foreign investment.
- Import substitution.
- Business Opportunities
- Useful information to negotiate with Cuba
- Presentation of enterprises and institutions in the economy and trade
- Economic information of Cuba
- International information
- Legal regulations of trade and investment
- Other topics of interest to the business world
- Bilingual (Spanish / English).
- Ninety-six (96) pages, four-color.
- Digital version through the website of the Chamber of Commerce
- Cuban authorities.
- Associated enterprises.
- Embassies and trade offices in Cuba.
- Institutions and personalities from the world of business in and out of Cuba.
On sale in the Business Center Havana,
Chamber of Commerce
Price per copy: 5.00 CUC
Know the result of the work of the Chamber of Commerce of the Republic of Cuba, through the reports to publish at the end of each year.
TO DOWNLOAD (documents in Spanish)
Electronic newsletter on new acquisitions of the Documentation Centre.
The Documentation Centre of the Chamber of Commerce of the Republic of Cuba offered with New Acquisitions Bulletin of Trade Point, information on new publications received during the year and consultation that can serve our users.
It is sent via email to member companies and put it in this way available to readers of this page.
Tel: (53) 7833-8040
Director: Ramon Ripoll Diaz
Assistant editing and proofreading: Maritza Lam